More Choices in an Easy-to-shop Format
If you’re looking for a full selection of packaged natural and organic foods and related products, with a healthy emphasis on local, our grocery departments consistently offer fresh, high-quality items in a convenient, well-organized and easy-to-shop format. Our staff understands the needs of the natural food shopper and is able to answer questions in a friendly, efficient manner. We’ve even read the labels for you and only sell products which conform with our product policies. You can read about those policies here.
Bulk & Case Orders
Did you know you can order your favorite products by the heaping caseload? It's true! Just call or stop by the customer service desk at any of our store locations. Here's are the details.
- A bulk order is anything we currently carry in the quantity it comes in from our supplier. For example, 12 cans of soup or 25 lbs of rice.
- Owners will receive a 10% discount on all bulk/case orders OR the sale price, whichever is less expensive. Non owners will not receive a discount.
- You will be contacted when the order comes in or if the product is no longer available.
- Perishable products must be picked up within 5 days of delivery.
- Other details and restrictions may apply, please see the customer service desk for details.
- We want you to love the item you purchase from us! We will cheerfully accept returns on damaged, defective or unsatisfactory merchandise.
Juiced!Miles to Market - 2
The roar of the gigantic juicer drowns out any of the other sounds inside the sunny, loft like room as Juiced! owner Jason Lannoch feeds another bunch of green, leafy kale into the metal monster’s mouth.Go to Complete Vendor Profile
Pasqual's Tortilla ChipsMiles to Market - 80
For over 30 years, Pasqual's Cantina in Madison has been serving up delicious Southwestern food with a Tex-Mex flair.Go to Complete Vendor Profile
Cedar TeethMiles to Market - 2
Hannah Roland likes to express herself through food. She was the family cook as an early teen growing up in North Dakota, and when she moved to Bay View, Wis. in 2007 she found the perfect job working at the award winning Three Brothers Restaurant. Here, Hannah learned all the important skills she needed to run a restaurant.Go to Complete Vendor Profile