More Choices in an Easy-to-shop Format
If you’re looking for a full selection of packaged natural and organic foods and related products, with a healthy emphasis on local, our grocery departments consistently offer fresh, high-quality items in a convenient, well-organized and easy-to-shop format. Our staff understands the needs of the natural food shopper and is able to answer questions in a friendly, efficient manner. We’ve even read the labels for you and only sell products which conform with our product policies. You can read about those policies here.
Bulk & Case Orders
Did you know you can order your favorite products by the heaping caseload? It's true! Just call or stop by the customer service desk at any of our store locations. Here's are the details.
- A bulk order is anything we currently carry in the quantity it comes in from our supplier. For example, 12 cans of soup or 25 lbs of rice.
- Owners will receive a 10% discount on all bulk/case orders OR the sale price, whichever is less expensive. Non owners will not receive a discount.
- You will be contacted when the order comes in or if the product is no longer available.
- Perishable products must be picked up within 5 days of delivery.
- Other details and restrictions may apply, please see the customer service desk for details.
- We want you to love the item you purchase from us! We will cheerfully accept returns on damaged, defective or unsatisfactory merchandise.
Gitto Family FarmsMiles to Market - 53
After 20 years, Greg Gitto decided he wanted to do something different. He and his wife, Carol, wanted to farm.Go to Complete Vendor Profile
Tapuat KombuchaMiles to Market - 184
It’s been a few years since Mary Deviley first started drinking kombucha. It got to be expensive drinking it daily, so she decided to start brewing her own.Go to Complete Vendor Profile
Naked BakerMiles to Market - 12
Susan Knutson has always loved to bake. She used to send cookies to school with her children – and learned their schoolmates were trying to buy them. So, Susan got an idea. Knowing that everybody needs a good cookie now and then, Susan decided to create her own cookie dough.Go to Complete Vendor Profile