An Accessible Ownership Payment Program at Outpost Natural Foods
At Outpost, it’s both our mission and our passion to create healthy, diverse, and sustainable communities. We also understand that there are situations in life where money can be tight and access to good food options may be a bit out of reach. Because we are dedicated to providing local, sustainable and healthy foods for our community, we believe good food should be within everyone’s reach. Our ownership accessibility program, In Reach, gives more people the ability to join and enjoy the benefits of co-op ownership by offering a reduced payment plan for co-op shares.
With your down payment of $5 you will receive the following benefits of ownership:
- Owner-only sales on a variety of fresh and local items
- Loyalty points for your purchases…When points add up, owners receive great rewards
- 10% discount on preordered bulk or case items
Just five total payments of $5 each are all it takes to become an active owner with full voting rights.* No interest will be charged on these ownership payments.
To qualify for Outpost’s In Reach program, one of the following criteria must apply to you:
- Recipient of Wisconsin Food Assistance: Quest (SNAP)
- Recipient of Women, Infants & Children Program (WIC)
- Recipient of Medicaid
- Recipient of Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Recipient of Social Security
- Recipient of Social Security Disability
- Recipient of Unemployment Benefits
- Currently enrolled student at a College, University or Technical College
Reapplication for the In Reach program is required on an annual basis.
To apply for In Reach, stop by an Outpost service desk to request an application or download and print an application HERE.
*In accordance with Outpost Bylaws (Article 2.1), a full $25 equity share purchase provides an owner with voting rights, which will begin once the full $25 share has been paid. A minimum equity share of $25 is required per year to remain an active owner. An owner is fully invested when $200 in equity shares has been paid. For a complete copy of Outpost Bylaws, click HERE.
Questions? Contact (414) 431-3377 ext. 121
QUEST® cards are accepted at all Outpost store locations.