See what’s happening at your local co-op - Sign up for the Outpost Newsletter!
Outpost Natural Foods exists so that our owners have a healthy, diverse, and sustainable community. We will accomplish this while maintaining the long-term strength of the cooperative.
View all Events
1 tablespoon Napa Valley Naturals organic virgin olive oil
1 to 1½ pounds boneless, skinless, thin-sliced chicken breast cutlets or chicken tenders
1 pouch Red Fork® Skillet Sauce Tomato Olive Chicken
Chopped fresh basil or parsley, for garnish
1. Season chicken with salt.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 10 or 12-inch non-stick skillet over high.
3. Add chicken; cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Flip and brown the other side, about 3 minutes more.
4. Pour Red Fork® sauce over chicken.
5. Heat on low until sauce is warmed, about 2 minutes. Serve garnished with herbs.
Variation: Use cubed boneless, skinless chicken and serve over cooked pasta.
Central Offices — 3200 S. 3rd St. Milwaukee, WI 53207 — Phone (414) 431-3377 — Fax (414) 431-4522
Milwaukee Web Design by Byte Studios