For Balsamic Honey Roasted Strawberries
1) Preheat oven to 375°
2) Cut smaller strawberries in half or larger strawberries into quarters and place in a glass baking dish.
3) Drizzle balsamic and honey over strawberries and stir.
4) Roast until the strawberries are softened and the juices are bubbling, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
For Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon
1) Set your grill up for indirect grilling – once the coals are hot, use a shovel to move half the coals to either side of the grill. The salmon will go in the center of the grill with the coals on either side.
2) Place salmon, skin side down, on the cedar plank, drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) Place salmon on grill, cover the grill and roast the fish until almost cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes depending on the thickness of your filet. For the last 5 minutes of grilling, spoon some of the syrup from your roasted strawberries onto the fish and continue cooking until the internal temperature hits 135°.
4) Transfer salmon to a serving platter and let cool slightly. Spoon more of the strawberry balsamic syrup on top and serve with roasted strawberries on the side.