See what’s happening at your local co-op - Sign up for the Outpost Newsletter!
Outpost Natural Foods exists so that our owners have a healthy, diverse, and sustainable community. We will accomplish this while maintaining the long-term strength of the cooperative.
View all Events
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Hunger Task Force Farm Visitor Center
3 handfuls baby spinach
2 tablespoons Boursin herb-garlic cheese
1 teaspoon chopped, fresh rosemary
2 tablespoons grated Cheddar
salt and pepper
butter or oil for greasing ramekins
1. Preheat oven to 400° F and grease ramekins.
2. Wilt spinach in some olive oil over medium heat. Divide between 2 ramekins.
3. Put a tablespoon of Boursin on top of the spinach in each dish
4. Crack egg and place on top of spinach and Boursin in each dish
5. Sprinkle with chopped rosemary, salt and pepper to taste then top each dish with grated Cheddar.
6. Bake in a bain-marie in the oven for 12-15 minutes. Watch carefully and remove just when egg yolks are set and whites are no longer translucent. They will continue cooking a bit when you remove them from the oven.
7. Carefully remove ramekins from the bain marie. Serve with toast points to scoop up the creamy egg and spinach!
Central Offices — 3200 S. 3rd St. Milwaukee, WI 53207 — Phone (414) 431-3377 — Fax (414) 431-4522
Milwaukee Web Design by Byte Studios