See what’s happening at your local co-op - Sign up for the Outpost Newsletter!
Outpost Natural Foods exists so that our owners have a healthy, diverse, and sustainable community. We will accomplish this while maintaining the long-term strength of the cooperative.
View all Events
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1⁄3 cup water
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/2 cup mashed banana (about 1 banana)
1/2 cup almond butter
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup almond or hazelnut milk
3/4 cup cooked amaranth
1 cup brown rice flour
2 teaspoons shredded coconut
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips, chopped
1/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place chia seeds in a small bowl. Add water and mix with a fork. Set aside to let the seeds gel.
3. Mix coconut oil, banana, almond butter, honey, vanilla and milk together in a medium bowl.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
5. Fill muffin tins ¾ full and bake for 22 minutes.
Central Offices — 205 W. Highland Ave. STE 501, Milwaukee, WI 53203 — Phone (414) 431-3377 — Fax (414) 431-4522
Milwaukee Web Design by Byte Studios