CUB Utility Bill Sessions
Everything You Need to Know About Your Utility Bill
Presented by: Citizens Utility Board of Wisconsin in partnership with Outpost Natural Foods
Outpost Natural Foods and the Citizens Utility Board of Wisconsin (CUB) invite you to attend a 30 minute talk by CUB’s Executive Director Thomas Content. You are also invited to bring your utility bill and schedule a time at the utility bill clinic.
Enjoy complimentary refreshments and then listen in on the 30-minute presentation.
Free Utility Bill Clinic: Sign up for a 15-minute time slot to speak with a knowledgeable CUB staff member with questions about your utility bill. Time slots available after the program.
Get answers to questions regarding your electric utility bill including:
- What will happen to We Energies rates, already 7th highest in the Midwest, this year?
- How much of an increase is in the works?
- What will it mean for customers with solar panels?
- Why is my utility bill so confusing? CUB will be there to explain.
- How do I keep more in my pocket?
- Q & A with CUB to address your utility issues or concerns
CUB is here to explain everything, including information on energy saving resources and options!
Thursday, April 11, 6 - 8 p.m. | Outpost Bay View
Tuesday, April 23, 6 - 8 p.m. | Little Red Store, Wauwatosa
Thursday, April 25, 5 - 7 p.m. | Outpost Mequon
Saturday, April 27, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. | Outpost Capitol Drive