See what’s happening at your local co-op - Sign up for the Outpost Newsletter!
Outpost Natural Foods exists so that our owners have a healthy, diverse, and sustainable community. We will accomplish this while maintaining the long-term strength of the cooperative.
View all Events
1 sweet potato
2 medium red beets
2 medium gold beets
1 small red onion
3-4 cloves garlic
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
1 pound bulk chorizo sausage or equivalent links, casings removed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash, peel if necessary, and chop all veggies into like-
3. Crush garlic cloves under the flat edge of a chef’s knife.
4. Place veggies and garlic on a large sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Loosely crumble chorizo in bite-sized pieces all over the
top of the veggies.
6. Roast for about 60 minutes, gently turning the mixture
occasionally, or until veggies are fork-tender.
Central Offices — 3200 S. 3rd St. Milwaukee, WI 53207 — Phone (414) 431-3377 — Fax (414) 431-4522
Milwaukee Web Design by Byte Studios